Friday 24 October 2014

LinuxVoice Magazine

I'm really pleased that LinuxVoice Magazine has published the first of my 2-part series on Python and the Mandelbrot fractals.


I hope the series will inspire those completely new to programming to try it - the tutorials require no previous experience at all.

And I also hope the mathematics - which is no more difficult than school maths - will inspire young and old by showing that it can be surprising, exciting and beautiful!

I'd like to thank Graham, the editor of LinuxVoice, for being so accommodating, helpful and patient with me.

By the way, I've been reading computer magazines for over 20 years and LinuxVoice has refreshed enthusiasm, community spirit, and quality content - best wishes for its future!




Grab a copy of issues 009 and 0010 - out now and next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment